SD-WAN: The alternative to MPLS for multinationals
Organisations were long at the mercy of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
for their Wide Area Networks (WAN). It was a very reliable, but very expensive and inflexible solution. Now, it is possible to have the same functionalities as with MPLS (security, availability, performance) using smart software and local Internet connections. In addition to significant cost savings, this provides organisations numerous advantages, including a lower management burden and less dependence on large service providers.
Research shows that 95% of the surveyed enterprises will use SD-WAN within a year - IDC
YaWorks is an SD-WAN expert.
YaWorks provides you with the knowledge and implementation experience to make your SD-WAN a success, by answering the following:
- Which SD-WAN technology suits your organisation and your digital ambitions?
- How do you select the best provider, and which solution do you choose?
- How do you create an ideal mix between managed and DIY that makes both your users and your IT teams happy?
- How do you design and implement and effective SD-WAN sourcing strategy?
- How to integrate SD-WAN into your management activities?