More possibilities and a high degree of automation with NFV.
Network Function Virtualization (NFV) is a logical step in the digital transformation of your IT landscape. NFV works independently and can be used in a public cloud, a private cloud and directly at a (micro)services provider. NFV leads to a reduction in costs and an increase in agility. YaWorks has experience with both the traditional roll-out of NFV, with NFV assuming the role of central network device, or based on a 'cloud native' approach, whereby the NFV is offered in the form of a microservice (NFV as a container in a cloud native environment).
YaWorks is an expert in the field of Network Virtualization.
YaWorks can provide you with the knowledge and implementation experience needed to make Network Virtualization a success.
- How do you supervise the transition from an application-oriented network hardware environment to a virtual device?
- How do you deploy orchestration and arrive at a well-organised operating system that coordinates the functions of virtual devices within the network?
- How do you link NFV to the requirement of the network and create a flexible shell?
- How can your network infrastructure adapt dynamically with NFV?
- How do you achieve more vendor independence?
- To what extent does NFV match your organisation and digital ambitions?
- How do you select the best vendor and which solutions do you choose?
- How do you link your existing networks and security solutions?