LoRa for (industrial) IoT
A flexible, scalable and multifunctional IoT network infrastructure is the basis of the smart factory of tomorrow. For example, a network of sensors, in combination with real-time data from the Cloud, provides you with a powerful tool that impacts all aspects of the manufacturing process.
LoRaWAN applications are the perfect choice for delivering innovative solutions and improving efficiency, reliability and security within industrial processes.
IDC expects IoT investments to continue to grow 11.3% per year worldwide over the coming years.
YaWorks is an expert in the latest wireless techniques.
YaWorks provides you with the knowledge and implementation experience to successfully implement your LoRa network.
- How do you gain insight into the possibilities (or impossibilities) of your current wireless environment?
- To what extent does LoRa help you to keep costs to a minimum?
- How do you keep an overview of your wireless environment?
- How do you securely connect wireless sensors to your network and keep hackers out?
- How do you ensure a stable network with sufficient capacity that supports the latest developments in the field of IoT (with an LPWA network)?
- What information and data do you want to collect with IoT, and what do your suppliers need to optimise processes and solve problems?
- How do you select the best vendor, and which solutions do you choose?
- How does IT guide and direct parties in the realisation of a wireless network that meets your requirements?