Are you the Enterprise Architect we are looking for?
We are looking to strengthen our ranks by hiring ambitious Enterprise Architects!
Would you like to work on a future-proof, modern infrastructure for top 500 companies and have a varied job in which you are developing all the time? If so, we can offer the challenge you are looking for!
As an Enterprise Architect, you will assess the main choices that need to be made and describe them in the form of models, guidelines and architecture principles. You draft architectural designs and provide direction to teams (where necessary) in translating the strategy into change programs and projects. The work involved in these will then be defined. You will supervise the process, ensuring all relevant teams are fully involved in the plans. You will also take account of infrastructure sustainability in your technical solutions and in your advice to the customer, you can guarantee that the technical solutions are shaped by the requirements set.
What will your job entail?
- Taking responsibility for translating our customers’ expectations into a high-level design in the field of networks, data centers and/or cloud environments.
- Engaging with a range of partners at C-level in order to create support for the application or implementation of various products and services within the customer environment.
- Assessing the technical possibilities for the customer based on the available budget in order to shape processes.
- Configuring the delivery of the new IT infrastructure together with all stakeholders. In this process, you will have all of the YaWorks resources at your disposal.
What does the job offer you?
At YaWorks, you will work with numerous innovative technologies and state-of-the-art solutions because we are ahead of the technology development curve. In this, your personal development will always take priority. You will be backed up by a whole team, offering all kinds of support. This will include training, soft skills and a personal development plan. You will also have a generous study budget and study hours.
Throughout the year, we run knowledge sessions and social events, organized for and by colleagues and your input is always welcome. We have an online learning platform with the latest training courses and there are always opportunities to attend technology events in the Netherlands and internationally. Serious fun – that’s what working at YaWorks is all about.
Who are you?
You are someone who can engage highly successfully with different types of people. Thanks to your strong personality, you can initiate change without evoking opposition. You are alert, a good listener and can connect people and enjoy effectively conveying your knowledge to others.
- You have five to ten years’ experience as an Architect, Senior Designer or Lead Consultant.
- You have experience of products from various vendors, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, VMware, etc.
- You enjoy working according to the TOGAF system (or similar) and have a solid technical background.
- You have gained work experience within Enterprise environments (500- 5000 employees).
- You have a degree from a university (WO)/university of applied sciences (HBO) in a technical subject with a strong IT component.
- You like to work as part of dynamic (customer) environments.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- You hold a driving licence (B).
Recruiterrecruitment@yaworks.nl +31 (0) 6 11 80 27 41
Are you interested in this position and would you like to get to know us to see if there is a match? Please apply now by completing the contact form. If you have any questions about this job, please contact Richard Ferro.