We are looking for an experienced DevOps Consultant
We are looking to strengthen our ranks by hiring dynamic DevOps Consultants!
Would you like to work on a future-proof, modern infrastructure for top 500 companies and have a varied job in which you are developing all the time? If so, we can offer the challenge you are looking for!
As DevOps Consultant, you will realize our customers’ digital ambitions by designing and building a smart digital infrastructure. You will bridge the gap between the business and technology, applying both your knowledge and interpersonal skills in advising our customers on issues relating to organizational and digital infrastructure. You are good with people and can happily move between different teams, with a can-do attitude that ensures you can always devise and implement suitable solutions for the challenges you encounter.
What will your job entail?
- You will realise LLD & HLD (network) designs and play a leading role in supervising implementation for major customers in the Top 500;
- You will programme and script new tools using Python, Ansible and/or Puppet;
- You will act as technical consultant for customers, suggesting areas for improvement and involving them in your actions thanks to your clear and simple language;
- You will advise customers on their supplier and vendor selection (e.g. Cisco, Microsoft, Linux) and can clearly explain the costs and benefits;
- You understand the art of stakeholder management and can get to the bottom of customers’ business requirements.
What does the job offer you?
At YaWorks, you will work with numerous innovative technologies and state-of-the-art solutions because we are ahead of the technology development curve. In this, your personal development will always take priority. You will be backed up by a whole team, offering all kinds of support. This will include training, soft skills and a personal development plan. You will also have a generous study budget and study hours.
Throughout the year, we run knowledge sessions and social events, organized for and by colleagues and your input is always welcome. We have an online learning platform with the latest training courses and there are always opportunities to attend technology events in the Netherlands and internationally. Serious fun – that’s what working at YaWorks is all about.
Who are you?
For you, DevOps is not just a job, but a way of life. You have good people skills and can actively elicit people’s support for your actions. In brief:
- You have a degree from a university (WO)/university of applied sciences (HBO) or equivalent. You are good at dealing with opposition and managing stakeholders;
- You have at least four years’ experience as an infrastructure consultant at the interface of networking (Cisco / Juniper) and automation (Python / Ansible / Puppet) and preferably also cloud (Azure / AWS);
- You have worked with various products and should also have one or more certifications in Cisco (DevNet / CCNP), Python (PCAP) and/or Cloud (Azure / AWS);
- You have worked with various vendors and have appropriate certifications;
- You like to work as part of a dynamic environment and you are a fan of Cisco, Microsoft and Open Source;
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- You hold a driving license (B).
A technical assessment is part of the procedure. Canvassing based on this advertisement will be disregarded.
Recruiterrecruitment@yaworks.nl +31 (0) 6 11 80 27 41
Are you interested in this position and would you like to get to know us to see if there is a match? Please apply now by completing the contact form. If you have any questions about this job, please contact Richard Ferro.