Intent-Based Networking: Your business demands and your network delivers!
IBN increases the availability and agility of your IT. This enables innovations to be rolled out faster, because changes are no longer performed manually on every network component. And because your network knows business logic, you are not adapting important functions with every change. Your network understands your intent and, if interrupted, will automatically rebuild or repair it.
According to the Cisco 2020 Global Networking trends report, of more than 2,000 IT managers and network strategists, 35% expect their networks to be fully intent-based within two years.
YaWorks is an expert in Intent-Based Networking.
YaWorks provides you with the knowledge and implementation experience needed for successful Intent-Based Networking (IBN) and we know how IBN can be built on SDN components.
- How do you keep track of your network status in real-time, and what are the benefits?
- How do you ensure with IBN that you have a dynamic network environment that operates automatically when needed?
- How do you ensure that the complexity of your network is simplified with IBN, and that you get an automatic overview by creating, managing and strengthening network protocols?
- How do you ensure that manual tasks of traditional configuration management are reduced?
- How do you strengthen the network security capacity with IBN?
- How can IBN be integrated into your network automation journey, and who can help you with the network orchestration?
- How do you link your existing networks and security solutions?