Containers – The evolution of virtual machines?
The technology behind containers promises to generate a saving of 50%, but the benefits go beyond just the costs and extend to faster development times, less friction between Dev and Ops and the possibilities offered by an automated security line.
It is understandable why so many clients are now considering containers.
75% of companies will have containerized applications by 2022 - Gartner
YaWorks is an expert in the field of Cloud and Containerization.
YaWorks provides you with the knowledge and implementation experience to make your Cloud journey a success.
- How do you integrate containers into your IT landscape?
- What architecture is needed for containers?
- How do you guarantee the security of your containers?
- How do you migrate from virtual machines to containers?
- When is Kubernetes used?
- How does Kubernetes compare to containers?
- Is your application landscape suitable for containers?
- How do you train your staff to use containers?
- To what extent do you have a strong business case for containers?
- What IT strategy do you need to make containers a success?