Cloud Native – The architecture of the future.
The architectural style of Cloud Native uses the most modern techniques and various service types such as (Saas/Paas/Iaas), multicloud, microservices, containers and DevOps.
The adoption of a cloud-native way of working brings many benefits. The most important of these is an increase in the productivity of development teams and the capacity to implement changes in applications quickly. This enables you to adapt quickly and helps you stay ahead of the competition.
In the coming years cloud native technologies are going to be a major trend when it comes to accelerating software innovations – Forrester
YaWorks is an expert in realizing a cloud-native way of working.
YaWorks provides you with the knowledge and implementation experience to make your Cloud transition a success.
- What architecture is needed for cloud native?
- What changes does a cloud-native way of working entail?
- How do you maximize the benefits of existing platforms and processes in the cloud with cloud-native?
- How do you realize a cloud-native way of working?
- How do you ensure sufficient knowledge in your development teams to work cloud-native?
- How do you connect cloud native apps to your cloud services?
- How do you build a business case for cloud-native?